Kids now have their grown-up plate, made of soft silicone that is unbreakable and easy to wash.
WHY DO WE LOVE SILICONE?
It is durable, unbreakable and easy to wash. * It is a great material for your little ones because it is hygienic, hypoallergenic, resistant to bacteria and extremely easy to clean with warm soapy water or in the top rack of the dishwasher. * It can withstand both hot and cold temperatures and doesn't warp or damage under prolonged exposure. * It has the capacity to evenly distribute heat and the ability to cool instantly after heated. * It can be safely used in the microwave, freezer, and in the top rack of the dishwasher * It is US CPSIA compliant.